Quality Improvement Program
Bridgeway Health Solutions' Quality Improvement (QI) Program focuses on preventive health. The program creates plans, puts those plans into action, and measures efforts to improve your health and safety.
The scope of Bridgeway’s Quality Improvement(QI) Program is comprehensive, addressing both the quality of clinical care and the quality of non-clinical aspects of service. The scope of the QI Program ensures that all demographic groups, care settings, and services are included in QI activities. The scope may include, but is not limited to, monitoring of the following:
- Compliance with preventive health guidelines and clinical practice guidelines
- Acute and chronic case management
- Behavioral healthcare
- Continuity and coordination of care
- Under and over utilization
- Appointment availability
- After hours telephone accessibility
- Member satisfaction
- Provider satisfaction
- Complaints and appeals
- Performance monitoring and improvement of clinical and service related measures
- Departmental performance and service
The QI Program also reviews services provided to our members. We have clinical practice guidelines for certain conditions. If you would like a copy of these guidelines or need more information about programs call us at 1-866-475-3129 (TTY/TDD 711).
Information and/or a full copy of Bridgeway Health Solutions' current QI Program Description is available upon request.