Benefits and Services
Bridgeway Health Solutions provides the same benefits Medicaid, long term care health care.
As a Bridgeway member, you will have a Case Manager (CM) who will get to know your personal needs and help you get the right services to meet your needs. Your CM will also work with you, your family, friends and your Primary Care Physician (PCP) to make sure you get the medical and long term care services that are best for you.
Your CM can help you:
- Coordinate your healthcare (doctor visits, home health, nursing, therapy, medical equipment, etc)
- Schedule interpreters
- Choose or change a doctor
- Understand your health plan
- Get healthcare services that are covered by Bridgeway
- Find community resources and educational programs (including low-cost or no-cost planning services)
- Obtain referrals and authorizations
- Understand the difference between "emergency" and "urgent" care
- Schedule health screenings
You can also view more information about covered services in our Member Handbook.
All services must be medically necessary. Your Case Manager will work with you and your Primary Care Provider to make sure you get the services you need. These services must be given by your Primary Care Provider or by another provider that your Primary Care Provider refers you to.
Some services may:
- Have coverage limits.
- Need a doctor’s order.
- Need prior approval.
*Some Medicaid members may not have all the benefits listed.