Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with Bridgeway Health Solutions. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. If you are interested in joining our network call toll free 1-866-475-3129 and ask to speak to a Network Representative.
Bridgeway participates with other members of The Arizona Association of Health Plans (AzAHP) in a credentialing Alliance that utilizes a contracted Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO) as part of its credentialing and re-credentialing process. The purpose of the Alliance is to lessen administrative burden for providers that contract with multiple AHCCCS Contractors which often results in duplicative submission of information used for credentialing purposes.
The CVO is responsible for receiving completed applications and attestations and conducting primary source verifications. The CVO is also responsible for conducting annual entity site visits to ensure compliance with AHCCCS requirements. Once the CVO work is completed, Bridgeway credentialing staff ensures that the providers are taken through the approval process and appropriate updates are made within the Bridgeway provider system. Once complete, notifications are sent out to the Providers who have completed the Initial Credentialing process.
Please refer to the Bridgeway Health Solutions ALTCS Provider Manual for more information about the credentialing process for new and existing providers.
If you have any questions or would like to request a contract, call 1-866-475-3129 and ask to speak to one of our Network Representatives.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Network Team!
As a Bridgeway Health Solutions provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated Network team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online