Bridgeway has a special outreach program to connect you to quality healthcare and social services. It is called MemberConnections™. As a supplement to our case management staff, our MemberConnections™ Representatives contact members in person and by phone. MemberConnections™ Representatives are familiar with the local area and can help members feel more comfortable with the Bridgeway family. MemberConnections™ Representatives can send you information in the mail and work within the community to find resources.
A MemberConnections™ Representative will first try to reach you by phone to welcome you to Bridgeway. If you cannot be reached by phone after three attempts within the first five days of enrollment, a MemberConnections™ Representative will try to visit you at your current address. If you agree to the visit, the MemberConnections™ Representative will work with you to schedule your first in-home case management visit. If you are not home, the MemberConnections™ Representative will leave a door hanger with information to call.
MemberConnections™ Representatives are familiar with your community and ready to assist you in many areas. They assist the case managers as needed to ease any anxiety a member may have about meeting with their case manager.
Remember, a MemberConnections™ Representative can help with the following:
- Scheduling case manager visits
- Help in making a PCP appointment
- What healthcare services are covered by Bridgeway
- How to use your healthcare services
- The difference between emergency and urgent care
- How to live a healthy life
- How to get immunization shots and health screenings
- How to get medical advice when you can’t visit your doctor